The stove heating element is an tubular heating element with headed outlets. The metal pipe is used as a protective casing, and a spiral high-quality electrothermal alloy wire (nickel-chromium, iron-chromium alloy heating wire) is uniformly distributed along the central axis of the pipe, and is closely packed in the gap portion. Good heat resistance, thermal conductivity and insulation. The ends of the nozzle are sealed with silica gel and processed by other processes. It can be made into U shape, m type, flange type, mosquito coil type, ring shape and the like. According to the different use state, safety and installation requirements of the electric heating element, also includes other structures.
Joulemax offers high quality Stove heating elemnt. Decades of freight experience, safe and complete delivery of goods to customers is our commitment. Due to the many types and specifications of stoves (Kenmore, freezer, Rawls, whirlpool, etc.), the size and power are also different, of course, according to the voltage requirements of different countries. We also provide stove heating elements for most brands.
Please contact us to customize the products you need.
The products below are suitable for different types of electric Stove. Please contact us to purchase. Ask us for the latest prices
|Shell material||stainless steel, stainless steel + waterproof scale coating|
|Fastener material||stainless steel, etc.|
|Electric heating wire material||0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, Cr20Ni80, etc.|
|Insulating filler||insulating magnesium oxide powder, etc.|
|Rated voltage||110V, 220V, 380V, etc., can be customized non-standard;|
|Power||determined according to the use environment. The power error is +5%~0% in the cold state, and the voltage power can be customized according to your requirements.|
|Pipe diameter||The normal range of pipe diameter: 6~20mm, the most used are: 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm|
|Length||according to customer requirements|
|Cold insulation resistance||the cold insulation resistance should not be less than 50MΩ when leaving the factory inspection; after the sealing test, the insulation resistance after long-term storage or use should be no less than 1MΩ|
|Cold leakage current||≤ 0.5 mA|
|Cold insulation||1600v. 1/seg|
- High safety: No spark, no naked fire, highly insulated, the radiation of the harmony
- Low cost with long service life and high efficiency
- Shorter process time.
- Lower power needed.
- No contamination from dust: No convection needed. Heater is not harmful to human bodies.
- Easy installation.
- Electric Heating Tubes are widely used to heat liquids, air or metals as a reliable, economical, and versatile way.
- Electric Heating Tubes are constructed using a copper, steel, stainless steel, or Incoloy sheath material,and the service life is very long.
- We offer different tube diameters like 6 mm, 8 mm, 11 mm, 12.5mm, 16mm & 18mm and so on.
- Hot runner systems : Heating of manifolds
- Packaging industry : Heating of cutting bars, hot stamps
- Laboratories : Heating of analytical equipment
- Medical: Dialysis, Sterilization, Blood Analyzer, Nebulizer, Blood/Fluid Warmer, Temperature Therapy
- Telecommunications: Deicing, Enclosure Heater
- Transportation: Oil/Block Heater, Aircraft Coffee Pot Heaters,
- Food Service: Steamers, Dish Washers,
- Industrial: Packaging Equipment, Hole Punches, Hot Stamp.
Replace & Install
When the elements fail to heat properly, it’s time to replace them. It’s a simple procedure any electric stove owner can easily accomplish in a few minutes’ time. You can usually identify a burnt-out element by blistering or small holes on the element’s coils. A burner that plugs into a receptacle is easy to test, just unplug the non-heating burner, plug it into another working receptacle, restore the power to the range, and test it. Do not be alarmed if a new element smokes a little when you first use it. This is a factory-applied green coating, that prevents scratches during shipment, burning away.
Recommend the following replacement video to you.
How much does a heating element cost for a stove?
The average price of stove components ranges from $15 to $25 or less. When your stove has a heating failure, most of the costs are on maintenance services.
What causes a heating element to burn out?
Heating elements can’t be good forever, perennial use will cause normal damage, manufacturers can do is to improve the process to increase the duration of use.
The cost of buying new heating elements is also very low, and learning to replace electric heating elements for your heating equipment can save a lot of money.
By the way, professionals are recommended to deal with heating failures.
What are stove top heating elements made of?
Electric current through the element encounters resistance, resulting in heating of theelement. Most heating elements use Nichrome 80/20 (80% nickel, 20% chromium) wire, ribbon, or strip.